Thursday, May 15, 2008

Watson House of Sickness

Pretty much everyone in the Watson household has been sick for about a week now. The only one not effected (YET) is Lance!!! Last Wednesday I started getting a cold/sinus/throat thing happening. Went to the Dr on Friday and got a shot and started a Z-Pack on Monday. I still have the snot thing going on!!! In the meantime Rylee & I both developed a stomach bug Saturday night/Sunday and we spent most of our time sleeeping and in the bathroom!!! Then Bradley got the stomach bug on Tuesday & Wednesday!!!!

We had a laid back Mother's Day ~ since I was sick I spent most of it sleeping. I didn't get out of bed until 12:30 PM!!!! Then I only relocated to the couch for a nap (LOL)!!! Both of the kids gave me a card and a picture frame. And Lance was super helpful all day ~ halping around the house and with laundry ~ such a little sweet heart when he wants to be!!!

Saturday we went to Lisa's house for a BBQ/Mother's Day/birthday (John & Robbie)/graduation (John)/going away party(Ty). We took some pics of all the families. I will get a few edited over the weekend and get them posted.

No comments: