Saturday, May 3, 2008

I win the bad mother of the year award!!!!

Well, yesterday as I was peacefully snoozing on the couch and Bradley napping in the chair when our front door popped open and in walked Lance!!!! I thought ~ how long have I been asleep? I looked at the clock and it said 11:53 am Hmmmmmm, then it dawned on me that it was a half day of school!!! Fortunately, we were home and not out running errands. When I asked Lance how long he had been outside ~ he said that he sat on the step waiting for us to open the door and started eating his lunch (the one that I packed this morning thinking that he had a full day of school). Well, it is good to know that he will not wander off if we are not home for some reason.

This evening the boys came home with a DOG!!!! So, it looks like we will be dog owners again. It is a young Beagle. His named is Copper. I hope this works out. Tomorrow we will need to buy a bag of dog food. Tonight he ate 2 whole hot dogs and would have probably eaten 2 more if I had let him!!! Hungry little fellow!!!!

I have 1/2 of my SnS design team projects done for the month already. We received our Upsy Daisy supplies last month so I was able to get started on those ~ and I am extremely happy with the results!!! I will try & post some pics next week. Now I just need to wait on my ribbon kit for this month to finish up the rest!!! Which went postal last week.

Tomorrow we clean house!!!! I was going to do that today but didn't ~ so tomorrow it is!!!! And maybe I will be able to get Bradley to BBQ. I just hope that it isn't has cool and windy tomorrow as it was today.

Well, I am working on cleaning the SB/computer room so I am going to log off for now ~ nighty-night!!!!

1 comment:

Renée said...

Hope everything works out with you and Cooper! Good Luck!