Thursday, May 1, 2008

Spring has Sprung.....

The birds are singing, the squirels and rabbits are playing, the grass is green, the trees are budding and the flowers are blooming. The kids and I went through their spring/summer clothes last week ~ they are both ecxited to have some "new" clothes to wear. I am just excited that it is FINALLY warming up outside ~ It has been a LONG winter!!!!

Last night Lance had his first ball practice of the season. I must say that it appears that his team is actually going to be pretty good this year for 6-9 year olds. They were all nailing the ball last night!!!! Practice will be each Wednesday during the month of May and then we have 12 games from May 28-July 8. Can you say BUSY? Because that is what we are going to be!!!! Between games, summer school and 2 birthdays during the month of June I am going to be swamped. Not to mention that June will be my busiest month in regard to my design team duties at Savvy-n-Sassy!!!!

And maybe just MAYBE I will be helping my mom move!!! I hope so anyway!!! She has had a few lookers at her house but nothing too serious yet. But they are serious about selling. They are currently having siding installed, a new front door put on and replacing most of the lights/light fixtures inside the house. Mom's brother from Seattle will be in town visiting starting tonight for 12 days. So, some of their projects will be put slightly on hold until their visit is over.

Here are a couple of pics of Rylee from Saturday (while we were taking pics of Ty and his date).

Rylee's "flower" bouquet:


Kelsey's bouquet:

Well, that is all for today. Oh, BTW, still no mouse in our trap (LOL)!!!!


No comments: