Friday, May 2, 2008

I have created a MONSTER!!!!!

My husband is OBSESSED with http://www.youtube.com/ What have I done? I'll tell ya what I have done.....I have severely cut into my evening computer time. That's what I have done!!!! He will log on shortly after supper and stay on there for hours watching videos clips. One night he didn't come to bed until midnight ~ last night it was 11 pm. He likes watching clips by Rodney Carrington, Roy D. Mercer, Bob & Tom, etc ~ all the comedy type ones. Last night he tried to suck me into his obsession ~ he ran back to the bedroom to get me to come watch one of the videos. It was kinda funny but I was going back to bed. But he insisted that I stay and watch one more ~ OK fine. Then after that ~ just one more!!!! After about 6 or 7 I had plenty of comedy for the evening and I was going to bed ~ Goodnight!!!!! His idea of comedy and my idea of comedy are 2 totally and completely different things!!! Oh, well at least he is having fun and actually learning how to operate a computer!!! I was fast asleep when he finally came to bed. My mom said that if we get a laptop we can probably "hook into" our existing internet from anywhere in the house. Sounds interesting ~ I will have to check into that with my internet provider and if that is the case maybe next year with our income tax $$ we will buy a laptop!!!

I have lots to get done today and Bradley probably got rained out at work so he will be home soon (I better get busy to look like I have been doing something around here LOL)!!!! Later!!!

No comments: