Sunday, December 23, 2007

Well, it is official.......

I am DONE shopping!!!!! I have about 4 more presents to be wrapped and 2 more presents that need to be stuffed into gift bags and then I am done with the wrapping portion of this holiday season as well!!! I went to the grocery store tonight and bought all the ingredience for our Lasagna on Christmas day. I am going to get that all ready to go tomorrow (so I don't have to stay in the kitchen long on Christmas Day). All I will have to deal with on Christmas Day will be the garlic bread and the salad. It feels so good to be so organized this year. Although, I did not get all of our Christmas decorations out this year and we did not put any lights up outside I still feel good with our progress and do not feel as stressed as I normally do.

My new camera finally arrived on Tuesday ~ just as I was leaving to run errands. I used it on Wednesday when Rylee & I went to Lance's school to help his class make the reindeer ornaments that my mom had bought for the class and we had treats. I actually snapped a really good class picure. I think I am going to get a 5x7 made for the teacher and 4x6's made for each student to have a record of their 1st grade class. Rylee had so much fun ~ she thought she was BIG stuff hanging out at Lance's school.

Yesterday was Brad's Christmas meeting/party at work. All the employees had to be there at 8 am for a meeeting then at noon the wives are invited to attend for a prime rib lunch!!! YUMMY!!! We rarely ever have steak so this was a real treat. After the meeeting I had to brave Wal-Mart for a few last minute gifts (that place was a mad house). Brad stayed in the car since he refuses to step foot into WM (don't ask). Then last night we went to Brad's friends house for a Christmas get together and had meat cheese tray, veggie tray and shrimp tray!!! My MIL kept the kids over night so we were able to enjoy an evening without kids. We played cards and then came home around 11 pm in what looked like a blizzard. Big 'ole snowflakes were flying around. We got a couple of inches of snow plus a little bt of ice underneath. And today it has been freezing cold...BRRRR!!!

Well, it is off to bed for me. Night all!!!

No comments: