Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Patiently waiting for the UPS man and freezing my buns off.....

I am sitting here waiting for the UPS man as my brand camera should be arriving today. He is already 30 minutes later than he was yesterday when he went zooming past my house without any packages for me!!! Isn't that how it always goes?

As I sit here waiting I am FREEZING cold!!! I just cannot get warm today. My toes, my fingers, erverything is so cold. Not real sure why, after all it is a balmy 34 degrees outside today. Snow/ice is even melting off our driveway.

Well, Bradley just called and he is on his way home from work already. They got his truck fixed but now there is nothing to do. I'm sure he will get called late tonight and have to go someplace and not make it home for a day or two. That's how it always goes. Well, if he is coming home so much for goofing around on the computer all day. I will have to clean the house and wash the dishes that have piled up on the counter (you know, make it LOOK like I work hard around here everyday while he is gone ~ wink). But on the plus side, he can stay home with Rylee while I run errands.....gas up the car, go by the bank, the grocery store and Dollar General. So much easier to do without dragging a toddler along.

Oh, I forgot to mention yesterday. I am so disappointed that my jury duty was cancelled!!!! I got the call on Friday that they wouldn't need me the following Monday afterall. I found out from my "informant" they there was actually 2 cases and both pleaded guilty. But she also told me that there is at least 1 more trial scheduled for January.

Sometimes it is so hard to get some peace and quiet. Anyone else ever have this problem? Last night I tried to sneek in a long, hot shower. Well, Rylee heard the water running and convinced Brad that she had to go potty. So, he set her up in the bathroom and left her in there. Of course, her REAL plan was to take a shower with me. She tricked Brad into getting her into the bathroom. Well, I wouldn't let her get in with me as this is the only peace and quiet time I had for myself all day since she did not take a nap yesterday. He plan was squashed and she was mad. So, mad she cried herself to sleep.

Well, Bradley is home so I better sign off now and see what his plan is. And for the record, I have justed wasted an additional 30 minutes and still no UPS man!!!!

No comments: