Tuesday, December 4, 2007

Misc Ramblings....

Rylee is gone for a few days. My mom and step-dad picked her up this morning and are going to keep her until the weekend. I am supposed to be decroating for Christmas, putting up the tree and Christmas shopping while she is away!!! The plan for tomorrow consists of rearranging the living room and putting up the tree. Thursday's plan is all the other misc Christmas decorations. Then Friday I will shop, shop, shop, till I drop or until the money runs out (and I have a feeling the latter will probably happen first LOL)!!! We don't have any bushes out front to put lights on this year and it looks like Bradley has waiting too long for the lights on the house since it is now FREEZING cold!!! So, inside decorations only this year.

My husband.....he's worse than a woman when it comes to talking on the telephone. He is CONTANTLY on that thing "gossiping" and carrying on with his trucker buddies. Supper was almost finished and he picks up the phone and starts dialing. I was like, "Who are you calling and what is so important that you have to do it right now?" His response? "Oh, is supper almost ready?" And your clue was what? The boiling potatoes? The browning meat? The microwave oven on? Or maybe it was your son setting the table? DUH!!!

Oh, other big news!!! I have JURY DUTY on Monday!!!! YIKES!!!! I had always thought I would enjoy Jury Duty. Well, now I am nervous. So, when my mom brings Rylee home this weekend she will stay until the first of next week so I can attend Jury Duty. Fun stuff I tell ya.

Well, I'm going to sign off for now. I still have dishes from supper that need to be washed since it appears that no one else in this house if is going to wash them for me.

No comments: