Saturday, February 2, 2008

Misc Ramblings

Well, last nights purse party went well despite the snow and cold weather. I even got 2 bookings!!! I am ready to get the Zag Bag business up and running again. For 2 reasons really....1.) I need an occassional break from this house/kids and 2.) The extra $$ is nice to help pay bills/vacations/etc.

Picture this.....It's Saturday, 5:30 am, the kids are with grandma, Brad is at work. So, what am *I* doing? I should be all snuggled up and snoozing in my toasty warm bed but I'm not. After Brad left I just couldn't fall back to sleep so here I am tinkering on the computer.

Speaking of which...I ordered a new cell phone Thursday directly from Virgin Mobile. It was about the cheapest phone they had (only $15 ~ good enough for what I need it for). Fed Ex ground shipping was free ~ OK anything free is great!! So, with tax my new little phone was only $16.15!! Here I am expecting my new phone to arrive sometime mid-next week. So imagine my surprise when the Fed Ex truck comes wheeling up in front of my house FRIDAY afternoon (this was just 1 day after ordering it). All of my invoices indicated Fed Ex GROUND but the box said Fed Ex EXPRESS!!!! WOO!!! HOO!!! I'm sure that was probably a mistake but it worked to my advantage huh? Well, now I am trying to get everything transferred over from the old phone to the new phone on-line and well....Virgin Mobiles system is not working with me here!!! So, now I have to wait until 7 am Mountain time (I *think* that is 9 am MY time ~ scratching head here). But hopefully we can get this fixed today and I will have a phone again. Not that I use it that much really but I do like having one when going to purse parties and on the road with the kids, etc. Just that sense of security I guess.

I will need to get a nice long nap in this afternoon as tonight is the Lucky Hearts Dance and I plan on being out late and drinking a little bit of wine!!!! But for now I guess I will clean up this scrapbook room. How DOES this room get messed up so quickly?

No comments: