Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Here is my trip to Wal-Mart last Saturday evening...upon coming home I discovered that my cashier did not scan $7 worth of my coupons. I went back today to see if we could get this resolved, sure that there was nothing that they could about it today, 5 days later. Well, to my surprise, it was actually better that I waited because they do not count out the registers until the following day and based on that info my cashiers register was in fact over by $7 worth of coupons. Easy as that....I got my $7 back!!!! So, here is what I purchased on Saturday and after getting the coupon thing fixed to today I ended up paying a grand total of $24.36 OOP for everything in this picture:

And since I was in Hannibal anyway I decided to swing by Walgreens and try & snag a few more bargains. They were out of 1 of the RR items that I wanted and I have to go to Quincy tomorrow anyway so I will probably try the WAGS there for the item that I am wanting. Anyway, I spent a grand total today of $13.55 (doing 3 seperate transactions) not my best totals but I am happy with that, plus a have a $10 RR to use tomorrow or start next with. Here are my purchases:

No comments: