Tuesday, May 5, 2009

I bet you guys thought I forgot about this place.....

Well, you are right!!! Not sure what happened last summer to cause me to neglect my blog so severely. Well, David Cook *might* have had something to do with it. Yes, I am still obsessed with that man (much to my mom & husbands dismay).

So....what have I been up to? Well, I have been to several David Cook concerts this year (imagine that), I am a substitute teacher at our local school (not too difficult & $70 a day), Lance is in 2nd grade (for another 16 days anyway), Ty is graduating from high school on the 22nd (hopefully), Rylee's first year of pre-school graduation is May 15th and she has a dance recital the 23rd & 24th. Plus, we have 2 birthdays coming up in June...Lance will be 8 & Rylee will be 4. WHERE does the time go?

I haven't gotten much scrapbooking done lately but I am hoping that will change real soon. My scrapbooking room is in the middle of a "makeover" and I will be sooo much more organized when it is completed that hopefully I will be able to crank out lots of pages. A girl can dream right? (LOL)

Well, I know that I no longer have any blog followers but I am going to keep it up this time (I promise) because I really enjoyed finding this place again and reading all my old posts (giggle).

Well, off to help Lance with his math homework & then head out to ball practice.

No comments: